The Long Shadows of Brightstone
This ancient and evil Black Dragon was recently awoken from a magical slumber. It was forced into a coma-like state many years ago to prevent it from unleashing chaos onto the Kingdom of Wingard. Awake now, it seeks only to destroy.
- Centuries ago Bluut had dreams of dominating the Kingdom of Wingard. After an embarassing defeat he put himself into a deep Dragon-Sleep, knowing he needed to grow into a much larger and more powerful version of himself. His slumber lasted hundreds of years and with every day he grew stronger.
- Jhasabel, Trome Titaen's mother, felt a disturbance within nature itself. Ehlonna guided her to where Bluutsvillvart rested. But the dragon's hibernation was over, Jhasabel walked right into the path of a vengeful ancient dragon hellbent on destroying Wingard.
- A long and epic battle waged between the druid and dragon. Eventually Jhasabel realized the battle would be lost. Sacrificing her life she struck down the dragon with a weapon Ehlonna herself gave to her. The unicorn spear head was driven deep into the dragon's skull. The dragon managed to survive the devastating attack, however, the magic of the horn put him into a permanant state of paralasis… that is, until it's removed.
- Many… many years later, Trome Titaen removed the Horn from it's resting place, unknowing that it was what's keeping the dragon immobilized. The horn served a second purpose. It was a key to a door that held an item of immense power that many factions seem to lay claim over. Trome means to see that the item is kept safe, in his possession.
- After the Horn of Ehlonna was removed, Trome panicked and began to flee, but not before brutally stabbing the horn into the dragon's eye, destroying it. Bluutsvillvart awoke in a fit of rage that shook the lands. The Kingdom of Wingard is oblivious to it's new enemy of unspeakable power.